Need Help?

Quick Questions

Most frequent questions and answers

☎ 110 for the police. Call in case of crime or accident

☎ 119 for an ambulance or firefighters

☎ 118 for coastal emergencies

☎ 189 for child abuse

Click here for the full list of emergency and other useful numbers.

  • If you don’t know where you lost it or if you lost it on the street, go to the nearest police box (koban) and file a report. 
  • If you lost it in a train, bus, shinkansen, etc…, report it to the closes train station or bus terminal.

Read this page for more detailed information.

If you’re in a hurry,  click here for a full official list of all foreign missions in Japan. You should call yours and get more information in case of emergency.

If you need more information about Immigration and Visa, please consult this page.